Friday 17 June 2016

CLARINS PARIS TREATS




So for the past 9 months I've been on a spending ban. I've only brought things I need or consider a basic necessity. Luckily for me I received these Clarins products as a gift at my baby shower and I figured I would share them with you.

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm

The Beauty Flash Balm claims to be the ultimate pick-me-up for tired skin. It is one of Clarins cult products and a best seller! Anything that claims to moisturise, brighten and smooth my skin is worth a try. You can use it to prep your skin for perfect makeup-application or wear it without makeup to give you a youthful glow. I have read a fair amount of reviews on this product so I am definitely excited to try it.

Clarins Hand And Nail Treatment

I'm super excited to give this hand treatment a go. My hands go through a lot on a daily basis and they need that extra TLC. Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment claims to form an invisible protective  "glove" that shields hands from everyday wear, whilst keeping skin smooth and soft. It is also meant to be good for strengthening nails and conditioning cuticles.

Clarins Moisture Rich Body Lotion

My skin is in desperate need for something a little hydrating at the moment, so now is the perfect time to be testing out this milky, rich body lotion. My skin suffers with dry and flaky patches and this moisturiser is meant to work a treat for that!

Clarins Gentle Refiner

I'm excited and worried to try this. My skin is so sensitive to scrubs and can often be irritated by them but I'm going to give this a go. It claims to make a clean sweep of dull, flaky surface cells while tightening pores and preparing skin for natural renewal. I will try anything to get ride of my dry, flaky skin.

Thank you for having a little read. I haven't done a blog post in quite a while because I finally gave birth to a little angel I call Amelia. However I do aim on working on some more posts, even if I only keep them short and sweet.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Share:

3 comments

  1. Love reading your blogs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post!
    Your blog is so well written. x

    Ana
    www.thesheapproach.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thankyou! I always think my Writting is my weakness and something I want to improve :)

      Delete

© STACEY WHITE | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig