Saturday 18 June 2016

REVIEW: QUICK FIX FACIALS PURIFYING MASK




Quick Fix Facial Purifying Charcoal Mask
The Quick Fix mask is formulated with Active Charcoal which is rich in minerals. Active Charcoal helps clear deep pores and clears the skins toxins and impurities. The mask also contains Dragon Fruit with Vitamin C which helps hydrate the skin creating the illusion of healthy, radiant skin. Lastly the mask contains Cinnamon extract which is a natural antiseptic and astringent which encourages the healing process of blemish prone skin whilst soothing and reducing redness. 

Once I've used the mask I can notice a visible difference in my skin. I do feel like over time of using the mask it does draw out toxins and impurities. However my skin is extremely dry and slightly sensitive and I do find if I'm suffering with any dry patches the mask can irritate them and slightly sting. Also once I've used the mask I do think it strips my skins moisture. That being said if you have oily skin it would work great, alternatively if your skin is on the dryer side like mine use it once a week and just be sure to use a really hydrating moisturiser after and you should be fine. 

Over all I think the product is a great price and also offers great results for £3.33 I don't mind a little compromising.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Share:

6 comments

  1. I have oily skin but find it dries out very quickly when I use a lot of facial products. I might have to give this a try though next time I have a breakout! It's so affordable too x

    Just Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does help clear up breakouts and purify the skin but it can be really drying! But for £3.33 I don't mind compromising and using a really hydrating moisturiser after X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sound like such a lovely mask, and great price too!


    Parie x
    classandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a good price! I really do see a difference when I use it! Especially if my skin is breaking out! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. A relaxed massage can infuse life at such times and rejuvenate the body back in to action with newly pumped energy. Mother's Day spa special Manhattan

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. To find Popular IP addresses, please go to 192.168.254.254

    ReplyDelete

© STACEY WHITE | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig